Short Term Employment
PATS makes available to interested parties the opportunity to post short term employment opportunities for PATS members. These may include summer camps, sport tournaments, or any athletic event that is need of medical coverage for a short duration. The submission options appear below.
Only PATS members will have access to these position through a password protected page.
Criteria for the PATS Short Term Employment Notices
- The position must be for the position of Athletic Trainer.
- The position must contain a contact person with address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, job description.
- The position will be taken off of the webpage after a thirty day period.
- The position must be submitted either by Internet form, Fax or phone.
- All submitted job listings are subject to review by PATS.
- PATS members may post for free. Non PATS members may post after submitting a $25.00 fee, payable to "Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Society, Inc. ", to:
Jamie Mansell, PhD, LAT, ATC
Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Society
PO Box 2164
Boothwyn, PA 19061
Note - All short term employment of a certified athletic trainer must adhere to the regulations of the PA State Board of Medicine and Osteopathic Board of Medicine covering athletic trainers found here. It should be understood that the inability of the athletic trainer or short term employer to meet these criteria means that the athletic trainer will be limited to providing first aid care only.
The information about any short term employment does not imply endorsement of the position or any salary/compensation/benefits related to the position by the Pennsylvania Athletic Trainers' Society (PATS). Further PATS recommendation that each employee confirm with the employer what provisions will be in place. This may include but is not limited to a written protocol, insurance, medical supplies, Emergency Action Plan, and an AED.
Submissions can be made to Hank Fijalkowski by.
Phone: (717) 872-3870 FAX: 717-871-2449 Email
Please provide the following required information in the email.
Description of the position, including location, time frame, pay, minimum qualifications, etc.